作者 主题: 【KK】武器  (阅读 42634 次)

副标题: 为确保文风和粗犷的原文保持一致,本帖包含一定的脏话。KRIME!!!!!!

离线 Bloodmelon

• Guard
  • 帖子数: 157
  • 苹果币: 0
    • 战锤40K RPG 行商浪人 核心规则书
Re: 【KK】武器
« 回帖 #10 于: 2021-01-26, 周二 23:38:51 »
克莱姆 大兵(Krime Soldier)
这就是启发了我们整个全尺寸大兵品牌的步枪!经过了两年的研究和开发,其中包括了将它提前推进市场并引起十多支军队注意后,克莱姆大兵成为了尺寸合适机械结构极其可靠的步枪和一支作为次要武器的标准榴弹发射器的完美结合体。克莱姆大兵是一把尺寸完美的步枪,尤其是对于身材合适的士兵来说!现在赶快订购就能拿到一个免费的克莱姆微笑纽扣!
剧透 -   :
The rifle that started our Real Sized Soldier™ concept! With two years of research and development
involved in bringing it to market, and with interest in over a dozen militaries, the Krime
Soldier combines a proper-sized rifle round with a reliable-as-anything mechanism and a standard
grenade launcher secondary weapon! The Krime Soldier is a proper-sized assault rifle for
a proper-sized soldier! Order now to get ahead of the rush, and get a free Krime smiley button!
克莱姆 大兵:
精度    伤害    穿甲    模式    RC      弹容    可获得性    价格
3       12P      -4    SA/BF    --      21(c)      14F       3500¥
克莱姆 大兵 榴弹发射器:
4       (榴弹)    --      SS     --      4(m)      --         --
标准改造:泛人类适应
备注:克莱姆 大兵使用狙击枪子弹并使用长管枪械技能。榴弹发射器使用重型武器技能。
剧透 -   :
Standard Upgrades: Metahuman Adaptation
Notes: Krime Soldier uses Sniper Rifle ammunition and the Longarms
skill. Grenade Launcher uses minigrenades and Heavy Weapons skill.
>实际上,这玩意就是个旧美国M14步枪换了根破烂枪管,给所有金属零件镀了遍铬,
在添上一个下挂榴弹发射器。如果他们有下功夫设计一根好枪管的话,大兵会是个不错的能进行点射的神射手步枪(DMR)和重型武器的组合。说实话,如果我需要类似的东西,我还不如从枪之乐土上下载春田M1A的图纸然后把一个过时榴弹发射器糊在下护木上。
>Picador

>该死的偷了我的图标的混球!丫连颜色都没改!
>Bull
剧透 -   :
> So, this is just an old US M14 design with a drekky barrel,
chromed everything-that’s-metal, and an underbelly
grenade launcher. If they had bothered with putting a
proper barrel on it, it’d made a pretty decent designated
marksman rifle (DMR) with a three-round burst option and
a heavy weapons back-up. As it is, if I were to even want
something like this, I’d get a Springfield M1A from the Gun
Heaven download and slap an aftermarket grenade launcher
on the underbelly.
> Picador
> Motherfraggers stole my icon! Didn’t even change the
fragging color!!!
> Bull
« 上次编辑: 2021-10-03, 周日 22:20:38 由 Bloodmelon »
I claim this world for the Emperor of Humanity and his Imperium. I bring justice and truth for the loyal. Punishment and death for the guilty.

离线 Bloodmelon

• Guard
    • 战锤40K RPG 行商浪人 核心规则书
« 回帖 #11 于: 2021-01-26, 周二 23:39:12 »
克莱姆 KAR-97-H (Krime KAR-97-H)
以AKM-97为基础并提供更长的重型枪管,一体式两脚架和兼容专门的114发弹鼓与标准AK-97和AKM-97弹夹的能力。这把轻机枪专为使用AK式步枪作为制式武器的军队和国民警卫队设计。本枪预留了为俄式外置智能枪系统的钻孔,只有生产商标志和它不修边幅的外表能显示出它是一把克莱姆武器。
剧透 -   :
Designed from the AKM-97 with a longer and heavier barrel, integral bipod, and the ability
to accept a custom 114-round drum as well as standard AK-97 and AKM-97 clips, this light machine
gun is marketed toward militias and national guard units that normally use the AK design.
Pre-drilled for Russian-style external smartgun systems, only the manufacturer’s logo and lack
of a proper finish denotes this as a Krime weapon.
克莱姆 KAR-97-H:
6       10P      -2     FA     (-2)   38(c)/114(d)   10F      3000¥
标准改造:两脚架,泛人类适应
备注:114发弹鼓属于本书特有的克莱姆弹鼓,因此持枪人的在尝试潜行时由于产生的噪音肉体界限-2;能降低噪音的装备和法术可以抵消这一惩罚。
剧透 -   :
Standard Upgrades: Bipod, Metahuman Adaptation
Notes: While carrying any Krime Drums, the holder’s Physical Limit is reduced
by 2 for the purposes of sneaking due to the noise made; noise-canceling
equipment and spells can negate this penalty.
« 上次编辑: 2021-02-28, 周日 19:45:42 由 Bloodmelon »
I claim this world for the Emperor of Humanity and his Imperium. I bring justice and truth for the loyal. Punishment and death for the guilty.

离线 Bloodmelon

• Guard
    • 战锤40K RPG 行商浪人 核心规则书
« 回帖 #12 于: 2021-01-26, 周二 23:39:26 »
克莱姆 怪兽 (Krime Monster)
十五毫米口径的剧痛!这就是怪兽提供并递送给你的目标的东西!这把为反器材和轻型装甲目标而设计的可靠毁灭性武器。怪兽从大量竞争中脱颖而出,而只有全尺寸大兵TM才能完美掌握它,哪怕它被架在三脚架或者车上!如果你需要比突击炮更高的射速又不愿意在威力上做妥协,克莱姆怪物能满足你的一切和一切和一切和一切和一切。
剧透 -   :
Fifteen millimeters of pain! That’s what The Monster offers, and what it delivers, to your
targets! Developed as an anti-materiel and soft-shell destructive device that has to be seen to
be believed, The Monster chews up the competition in massive ways that only a Real-Sized Soldier
™ can handle, even from a tripod or a vehicle mount! When you need more rate of fire than
an assault cannon without compromising the hurt, the Krime Monster delivers over and over
and over and over and over.
克莱姆 怪兽:
2       12P      -5     BF      --     100(belt)   18F       1500¥
剧透 -   :
Standard Upgrades: Metahuman Adaptation
« 上次编辑: 2021-02-28, 周日 19:46:09 由 Bloodmelon »

离线 Bloodmelon

• Guard
    • 战锤40K RPG 行商浪人 核心规则书
« 回帖 #13 于: 2021-01-26, 周二 23:39:46 »
克莱姆 邦联 (Krime Confederate)
[正在加载 克莱姆_邦联_广告_2.trideo] [设定语言=英语] [未找到英语,使用默认语言=美利坚语] [显示描述性文字=是]
巴布:“嘿克莱特斯,我们今天猎点什么?”
克莱特斯:[从箱子里拽出克莱姆邦联突击炮] “卡车!”
([巴布开始像一个白痴一样一边跳舞一边用多把克莱姆枪械射出“决斗班卓”的调子,而克莱特斯撅开克莱姆邦联双管突击炮的尾部并装填,紧接着向一辆损害且没有标志的阿瑞斯路王射击])
克莱特斯:“克莱姆邦联!”
巴布:[尝试从克莱特斯手里拿走克莱姆邦联突击炮] “该我了!“
克莱特斯:[让克莱姆邦联突击炮远离巴布] “自己一边玩去!”
公爵(画外音):“克莱姆邦联,没有太大的(目标),大多数都太小。” [三维视频播放结束]
剧透 -   :
[Load Krime_Confederate_Commercial_2.trideo][Set Language=English][English not found, setting to default=
American][Set DescriptiveText=Yes]
Bubba: “Hey, Cletus, what we huntin’ today?”
Cletus: [Pulls Krime Confederate cannon out of its box] “TRUCKS!”
([Bubba dances like a damn fool while shooting off various Krime guns to the tune of “Dueling Banjos,” while
Cletus breaks open the double-barrel Krime Confederate cannon to reload it, and unloads it into a wrecked and
unbranded Ares Roadmaster.]
Cletus: “The Krime Confederate!”
Bubba: [Tries to take the Krime Confederate cannon from Cletus] “My turn!”
Cletus: [Pulling the Krime Confederate cannon away from Bubba] “Gitcherown!”
The Duke (off-camera): “The Krime Confederate. No game too big, most game too small.” [End Trideo
Playback]
克莱姆 邦联
5       17P      -6     SS      --      2(b)       20F       3500¥
剧透 -   :
Standard Upgrades: Metahuman adaptation
« 上次编辑: 2021-09-17, 周五 19:33:55 由 Bloodmelon »

离线 Bloodmelon

• Guard
    • 战锤40K RPG 行商浪人 核心规则书
« 回帖 #14 于: 2021-01-26, 周二 23:40:03 »
克莱姆T恤加农
凝结之梦来过我们办公室啦!他们带给我们一个独特的待解难题:他们的表演场地太大了以至于靠后的朋友门永远没机会拿到从舞台上丢出来的T恤。作为一个坚信要让观众快乐的乐队,凝结之梦希望我们搞出一把能跟着他们满世界走的非火药动力的发射器并希望它能帮助乐队把免费T恤射给拥挤的人群,不管观众有多少!凝结之梦差点因为“非火药动力”让我们拒接订单——你知道的,我们就是这样——但是他们用一箱货真价实的苏格兰威士忌抬高了定金,所以我们就,“他妈的卖了!”我们做了不少实验,因为我们想让它在飞出去后不会拱起来然后飘落在观众头上,然后我们要搞定如何在高速推进T恤的同时部不伤到抓取T恤的人。开玩笑的——我可喜欢听见“我在凝结之梦的演唱会上受伤了!”的故事。最终,T恤加农基于传统克莱姆加农的框架,但是使用压缩空气发射并且只要一半压力就能从体育场的一头射到另一头!我们还提供为这些好玩意涂上你的乐队标志的定制服务!
剧透 -   :
So, Concrete Dreams was in the house! They had a unique problem that needed a solution:
Their mosh pits were getting too large. The folks in the back never got a chance to get the t-shirts
thrown during their concerts. Being firm believers in keeping the audience happy, they requested
that we make a non-firearm mechanism that they could take all over the world with them to help
them get their free shirts to the entire fraggin’ crowd, no matter how big the audience. Now, they
almost lost us on the “non-firearm” bit—I mean, that’s who we are—but then they upped the offer
with a case of real scotch, and we were like, “FRAGGING SOLD!” It took some experimentation,
because we kept trying to put the t-shirts into orbit instead of arching them into a crowd,
then we had to figure out how to propel them without hurting the catcher. Fragging whiners—I’d
love having an “I got hurt at a Concrete Dreams concert” story! In the end, the T-Shirt Cannon
is based off the frame of the traditional Krime Cannon, but it launches using compressed air and
can reach from one end of an arena to the other when set to half-pressure! We offer these fine
tools custom-painted with your band’s logo!
克莱姆T恤加农
5        0S      --      SS     --      5(m)       8        500¥
剧透 -   :
« 上次编辑: 2021-02-28, 周日 19:47:04 由 Bloodmelon »

离线 Bloodmelon

• Guard
    • 战锤40K RPG 行商浪人 核心规则书
« 回帖 #15 于: 2021-01-26, 周二 23:40:13 »
克莱姆 跃升 (Krime Escalation)
克莱姆老人(对,他又他妈出现了!)当时正在开车上班然后撞进了一个淹没了他的卡车防火墙的填埋区。他在抵达公司后还在咒骂这件事并强烈要求我们搞定这件事,让它再也不要发生。之后他用一打纯威士忌冷静了下来,但是我们的设计团队可没忘记这次即兴会议并深挖武器史以解决这个问题。他们最终没能搞出一台可以找出干扰源的索敌系统,不过他们成功地整出来一把好的爆炸的火箭发射器,满足了克莱姆老人想炸掉对面的想法。克莱姆跃升的设计非常直观,只需几个下午就能完成巡逻,而它的低总重保证一名全尺寸大兵TM携带足够的备用火箭弹!现在就直接从工厂订购还能得到免费的信号探测器改造!
剧透 -   :
Old Man Krime (and yes, he fragging well exists!) was driving to work one day when he hit a
spam zone that overwhelmed his truck’s firewall. He was still swearing as he came into work and
demanded we figure out a way to stop it, then calmed down with a dozen neat whiskeys. But our
design team didn’t forget the impromptu meeting, and they plumbed the deepest parts of history
to figure out how to solve the problem. They were never able to get the targeting system sorted
out to specifically find the spam emitters, but they managed to whip up one hell of a good rocket
launcher design to placate Old Man Krime’s desire to blow drek up. A very intuitive design able
to be learned in a few afternoons of training, while also being light weight enough to allow a
Real Sized Soldier™ to carry enough spare rockets to be useful! Order now straight from the
factory and get the Signal Detector upgrade for free!
克莱姆 跃升
4       榴弹     --      SS     --      1(ml)       9F       2500¥
标准改造:成像瞄准镜,矩阵信号扫描器,泛人类适应
剧透 -   :
Standard Upgrades: Imaging scope, Matrix signal scanner, metahuman
adaptation
« 上次编辑: 2021-02-28, 周日 19:47:33 由 Bloodmelon »

离线 Bloodmelon

• Guard
    • 战锤40K RPG 行商浪人 核心规则书
« 回帖 #16 于: 2021-01-26, 周二 23:40:23 »
克莱姆 卡丽 (Krime Calliope)
在克莱姆 跃升取得成功后,克莱姆在我们开始设计一款车载发射器时开始考虑为火箭开一条生产线,而我们也的确获得了来自多方的注意。我们的设计团队在把所有的花里胡哨玩意都丢进垃圾桶前尝试了不少概念,但是最终我们还是选择了最简单的设计,一辆超过半吨的卡车或者市面上能买到的任何MPUV都能装在顶部的10联装箱型框架!可以进行精准度可怕的单发射击攻击单个目标或者用我们在操作手册上称之为“双倍大拳”的功能摧毁一整片区域!别让敌人占上风;用卡丽的双拳猛揍他们!
剧透 -   :
With the Krime Escalation perfected, Krime took the production line for their rockets into
consideration when we started work on a vehicle-mounted version, which had gotten quite a
bit of interest from a variety of sources. Our design team tried a variety of concepts before just
throwing everything into the air and using the most basic design, a ten-shot box frame that can
be mounted on any half-ton or larger pick-up truck or onto the roof of any MPUV on the market!
Capable of being fired in single aimed shots with terrifying accuracy, or in a carpeting area
effect that our instruction manuals call “The Twin Fists Of Pain!” Don’t let the opponents get the
upper hand; give them both fists with the Calliope!
克莱姆 卡丽
4       榴弹     --     SS/FA   --      10(ml)      9F       12500¥
备注:本武器使用炮术技能。卡丽可以进行一次全弹发射以随机打击一片区域内的多个目标,使用sr5e核心的偏移图表(p182)来确定每一颗火箭落在哪里。只有机体大于等于8的载具(或无人机)能装载卡丽。
剧透 -   :
Notes: Uses the Gunnery skill. Calliope can launch all of the remaining
rockets at once in a randomized attack profile, using the Scatter Diagram
(p. 182, SR5) with each rocket scattering in a different manner. Can be
mounted on any vehicle with a Body of 8 or larger.
« 上次编辑: 2021-02-28, 周日 19:48:08 由 Bloodmelon »

离线 Bloodmelon

• Guard
    • 战锤40K RPG 行商浪人 核心规则书
« 回帖 #17 于: 2021-02-28, 周日 16:51:37 »
克莱姆 撕裂者 (Krime Ripper)
通过与无线电室合作,我们精心开发出了一套为国际市场准备的反空中无人机系统,紧凑并可快速部署,能适应所有的反空中无人机任务!使用KPX-7系列雷达搭配TRS-8000型电脑进行索敌并加入无线电室的最新智能枪技术,再加上一对克莱姆波浪机枪!整个系统都能折叠收入我们的专利Matrend滑轨套件并可由任意多用途作业载具(MPUV)牵引,或者用更重的车也行!使用自带的专用多燃料动力系统,撕裂者是一套你前所未见自持性防空系统。
剧透 -   :
In our partnership with Radio Shack, Krime has worked hard to develop an anti-air drone
system for the international market, a compact and quick-to-deploy system able to handle all
forms of anti-air drone combat! Incorporating the KPX-7 series of radar system with a TRS-8000
computer to run the targeting feeds, including the latest in smartgun technology as developed by
Radio Shack, combined with a pair of Krime Wave machine guns! The system is able to fold flat
in our patented Martrend trailer package that can be towed by any multi-purpose utility vehicle
(MPUV) ever put into market, as well as by heavier vehicles! With its own dedicated multifuel
power system, this is the self-contained anti-air system you didn’t know you needed!
克莱姆 撕裂者
4       10P*2    -2     FA      -5    100 (belt)*2   20F     10000¥
备注:克莱姆撕裂者是一台不可动的无人机,自驾等级3,自带清晰视像(1)和撕裂者瞄准(2)自动软件;撕裂者与一个传感器阵列(设备等级3)相连,该阵列带有运动传感器,雷达,和热成像升级。撕裂者需要两个完整回合从运输模式部署为战斗模式,切换回运输模式需要同样的时间(两个完整回合)。在战斗模式下强行移动撕裂者单元会导致流弹乱飞并可能伤害其传感系统
剧透 -   :
Notes: The Krime Ripper is a non-mobile drone with a Pilot rating of 3,
along with Plainsight (1) and Ripper Targeting (2) autosofts. It is connected
to a Sensor Array (DR 3) that has motion, radar, and thermographic
scanner upgrades. The Krime Ripper takes two complete rounds to deploy
from transport to combat mode and the same amount of time to go back
again. Attempting to move the unit while deployed in combat mode will
result in stray rounds going everywhere, as well as potential damage to
the sensor system.
>他们卖这玩意的时候一般把大部分组件都塞在那个滑轨上,如果你清楚该怎么做,你可以完美的把整个系统固定在一辆载重半吨的皮卡车的货斗上。但是你依然要记得这套玩意实际上比半吨要沉,所以记得确保你的悬挂系统扛得住。这玩意的主要问题是它的瞄准系统在你移动它时会陷入混乱,屁都射不到
>Clockwork

>是的,手册里没写用卡车装载它是有原因的。不少单位都把撕裂者安置在皮卡车货斗上并通过复盖物进行伪装,然后它就会给那些毫无知觉的士兵们一个巨大的惊喜。这玩意也能遥控运作,是一套残忍的反步兵武器。
>Picador

>我在我家房顶放了一台这玩意,还给它多加了几个传感器让它能击落那些整天在门廊上拉屎的鸽子
>Slamm-0!

>我见过几个人曾试图把这玩意安到SUV车顶并用一个超大的车顶货舱伪装它。进行战斗部署时它非常显眼而且每次开火看着都像是要把自己也撕了一样,但是如果你只在荒野里拿它对付那些冲向你的帮派分子,这一套很管用。希望不会有什么安保人员会询问那个车顶货舱里有什么。哦对,在把它战斗部署后开车是个彻底的灾难性举动
>Bull
剧透 -   :
> While they sell it on a trailer for the most part, you can take the whole system and fit it into the bed of a half-ton pick-up
truck without many problems if you know your stuff. Though you should remember that it weighs more than a half-ton, so
make sure your suspension is up to the task. The major issue with this thing is that it gets quite confused if you move while it
is trying to fire, and it won’t hit drek.
> Clockwork
> Yeah, that part about truck mounts isn’t in the manual for a reason. Lots of units will do that and have some kind of bed
cover to conceal it, and it will be a big surprise for soldiers who aren’t expecting it. It can also be rigger controlled, and it
makes a brutal anti-infantry weapon, too.
> Picador
> I got one for the roof of my home, and added some additional sensors to the package to have it shoot down the pigeons that
keep drekking all over my stoop.
> Slamm-0!
> I’ve seen some folks try to mount one on top of an SUV, concealed in an oversized roof carrier. Obvious and attention-getting
when deployed, and it seems to almost rip itself off the mounts every time it fires, but if you only do that in the Barrens
to keep the gangers from rushing you, it can work. Just hope someone official doesn’t ask to look inside the thing. Oh, and
driving with it deployed is just a horrible idea all around.
> Bull
« 上次编辑: 2021-02-28, 周日 17:29:48 由 R2D2501 »

离线 Bloodmelon

• Guard
    • 战锤40K RPG 行商浪人 核心规则书
« 回帖 #18 于: 2021-02-28, 周日 19:12:58 »
克莱姆 地毯 (Krime Carpet)
当情况变糟,呼叫无人机空袭,如果无人机空袭也不管用,那就地毯式轰炸整个区域!克莱姆地毯被设计成融合了经典可靠的无线电室K-221传感器组,SX4.2智能枪系统,中置校射用榴弹而环绕布置的其余5颗将散布并抹平整片区域,保证基本目标被命中,彻底毁掉所有人的一天!可使用全部种类的传统手雷,还能用我们的幸运-7榴弹包进行快速装填!
剧透 -   :
When the going gets tough, the tough call in the air drones. When the air drones get it rough,
they carpet bomb the area! The Krime Carpet is designed to be incorporated into a standard
weapon mount, with a classic and reliable Radio Shack K-221 sensor package and a SX4.2
Smartdrop System, using the single, center-mounted grenade for targeting while the five surrounding
grenades spread out to blanket the area, ensuring that the base target will be hit, completely
ruining the day for anyone nearby! Uses conventional hand grenades of all varieties, with
our own Lucky-7 grenade packages available for rapidly reloading!
克莱姆 地毯
5       榴弹     --     FA      --      6(m)      12R       2000¥
备注:使用炮术技能,一颗榴弹用于瞄准并如常计算偏斜,其余榴弹根据落点高度决定使用标准距离的2到3倍计算偏斜。本武器使用大型挂载位(指R5大型挂载位)
剧透 -   :
Notes: Uses the Gunnery skill. One single grenade is used to target and
Scatters as per normal (SR5, p. 182), then the remaining grenades scatter
at twice or three times the standard distance depending on the altitude
dropped at. Uses a Large Weapon Mount (p. 124, Rigger 5)
>OK,这东西就是个用来把6枚手榴弹用老办法轰在目标上的发射器。是,它有传感器和瞄准系统,但是它只是个简易的街头地毯式轰炸用具。我的人正在研究这东西,毕竟更换榴弹只需要很少的工具对场地也没什么要求。我们很好奇它在那些迫击炮很难发挥的空间下的使用情况
>Picador

>等到克莱姆派对你就知道了!
>Slamm-0!
剧透 -   :
> Okay, this is just a set of six hand grenades dropped onto a target like an old-style bombing run. Sure, it has a sensor and
targeting package, but it is just a cheap way to set up carpet bombing a street fight. My crew is researching this now, as
replacing the grenades requires very few tools and can be done in the field, and we’re wondering if they can be used in ways
that we found mortars to be quite poor in the field.
> Picador
> Just wait until you get to the Krime Party!
> Slamm-0!